$80 1 hour any bodywork + mud wrap = $140
90 min any bodywork + mud wrap = $180
Benefits of the Dead Sea mud:
The Dead Sea mud have been acclaimed throughout the ages for its remarkably beneficial effect on health, and in particular the skin. So when it comes to putting mud on yourself, it is a big deal pampering yourself with dead sea mud. It is jam packed with minerals such as potassium, magnesium, sodium, bromine and calcium and provides many health and skin benefits including:
1. Improving and treating various skin ailments such as acne, eczema, psoriasis, skin rashes, and dandruff.
2. Tightens skin improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
3. Hydrates and moisturises skin deep within.
4. Exfoliates dead skin buffing away dead skin cells, revealing a youthful complexion.
5. Fine dead sea mud granules gently cleanses and detoxifies pores sucking out any impurities and toxins.
6. Improving medical conditions, including arthritis, bone and cartilage inflammation, rheumatism, stress, fatigue and sleeplessness.
7. improving cell metabolism, helping the body absorb nourishment and eliminate toxins.